8/22/09

Beautiful Vintage-Style Wedding Dress


Every once in a while I come across a wedding dress that is so fabulous that I just want to get married all over again. Ok, I'll admit that this actually happens on a fairly regular basis. I spotted this dress on a lovely bride-to-be over at WeddingBee.com and immediately fell in love with it.

I love the classic, vintage vibe. At the same time, however, this dress is very fun...not overly formal. Plus, it has pockets! How fantastic is that?

The dress is from David's Bridal Fall 2009 Collection and is currently available at the bargain price of just $399 (or $449 for sizes 14W to 26W). Check out the link to learn more about this pretty vintage-dress: David's Bridal Taffeta Jewel Neck Ball Gown Featuring Side Pockets.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Blogger Templates by Bloganol