6/28/12

My Picks from the J. Crew Wedding Collection

I've long been an admirer of J. Crew's bridal collection. I almost wore a J. Crew gown to my own outdoor summer wedding (the "Rebecca" dress), but ended up going with a tiered BCBG gown instead. Still, I love to check out the bridal section of the J. Crew site. Here are a few of my top picks from their latest collection.

The Cecelia Gown



This gown has been around for a while, and I can see why. The silk tricotine fabric is light, flowy, and oh so comfortable. The clean lines and flattering v-neckline make it a great choice for a wide range of body types. This one was a runner-up for my own wedding dress.

The Miranda Flower Gown


This one gets my vote for being simple yet stunning. The fitted bodice and full skirt give it a classic shape. This dress would work great for a wedding in almost any setting, be it a formal affair or a simple, backyard gala.

The Corrina Gown


Looking for some vintage, glamorous, Hollywood flair? The Corrina gown evokes 1920s glamor yet manages to remain thoroughly modern.

Do you have a favorite J. Crew wedding gown?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Blogger Templates by Bloganol